Railway Clerk Recruitment 2018: Friends, if you have passed 10th, 12th and degree exams and are willing to work in the railway, then you must read this article till the end. Because, today everyone does not have ITI or Diploma or Engineering degree but 10th or 12th is all. This article is written only for non-technical candidates. Because, nowadays, we receive at least 200 questions from 10th and 12th brothers and sisters who want to know which positions of the railway are for them. There is a rank of clerk in the railway, for which all the candidates can apply. Keeping this in mind, I have written this article for you. Well, let’s go ahead and know about the job of the railway clerk.
Railway Clerk Jobs:
Before proceeding, I want to share a figure with you guys. I was just reading a news article that it was written that there is no change from 2015 to 2018 in the railway manpower in the annexation of the budget. It seems that no recruitment will be made till 2016, 2017. There were a total of 15 lakh employees in the Railways in 2014. Now there is a shortage of 2 lakh in numbers. Due to which many incidents also occurred, and this was due to lack of security. According to this report, there is a possibility of recruitment in 2018 and will be recruited in huge numbers. So we should wait and prepare.
Friends, to run the railway system smoothly, the non-technical staff is also needed in huge numbers .This is the reason that the railway is conducting a separate examination for the recruitment of non-technical staff. The clerk also has an important contribution in non-technical staff.The railway clerk is divided into several categories. I am going to tell about the eligibility, salary and age limit of all types of clerks below. Read carefully and do not forget to apply when notifications are issued.
Railway Clerk Eligibility:
Following are the Posts of Clerk in Railway and their eligibility:
The senior clerk is appointed for general task. This post is not a cadre-specific post. Sr. Clerk can be appointed in any department after the successful completion of recruitment process. Their main work is to assign jobs to the junior clerk and monitor the work .For this post, the knowledge of Hindi and English typing on the computer is mandatory.
Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-typist:
Candidates selected for this post is placed in the Finance and Accounts Department. After the selection, after 45 days of training is given, after that the posting is given. The person working on this post clears the bill, checks the stock and keeps the account of the railway maintained. This is a little responsible work, so a person working in this position has to work very carefully. For this post, the knowledge of Hindi and English typing on the computer is mandatory.
The person employed in this post gives tickets to the passenger and gives information about the arrival and departure of the train. This post is considered very good for women. For this railway clerk post , you will have to fill the application of NTPC Jobs.
Following are the Eligibility of Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk and Sr. Clerk-cum-typist and Accounts-cum-typist Clerk jobs of Railway:
- Nationality: It is compulsory for an interested candidate to be an Indian citizen. Now the railway also wants the details of the Aadhar card of every candidate in the application, so it is also mandatory to have a Aadhar card.
- Educational Qualification: For this post, you must have a graduate degree in any of the subjects.
- Age Limit: 18-32 years. Relaxation will also be given to reserved category candidates.
- Salary: this post is kept under pay band 1 so the Pay scale will be Rs 5200 – 20200+ Grade Pay Rs 2800/-
Other Railway Clerk Jobs 2018
Friends, now that I am going to tell, all these posts are for the 10th pass candidate. It is also called category 3 jobs. For the online application of these posts, it is mandatory to have 10th pass with at least 50% marks. Name of Posts are:
- Train Clerks
- Commercial Clerks
- Accounts Clerk
- Junior Clerks
Eligibility for Train Clerk, Junior Clerk and CC, AC
- Nationality: Only Indian citizen can apply for this post. Aadhar Card is must have documents to apply for Railway Jobs.
- Educational Qualification: Interested candidates must have passed 10th with 50% marks from Indian government recongised board or Institution.
- Age Limit: 18-33 years. Relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
- Salary: Rs 5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
Railway Clerk Recruitment 2018 Application:
Brothers, for all the above mentioned Railway Clerk Jobs, the application will be invited online and it is very easy to apply online nowadays. After the official notification is issued, you have to go to the concerned RRB website and submit the application online. I am giving some instructions for submitting online applications, do not forget to follow during submission RRB Jobs Application.
- First of you have to visit the official website of Concerned RRB or RRC.
- After landing on the home page of website you will see link of Notification.
- Click on that link and read entire notification.
- After finishing reading, click on “Apply online” link.
- Now, Fill all the details and upload photograph, signature and pay examination fee if any.
- Now Submit application.
Facing issue in submitting application for Railway Jobs 2018?
Friends, do not forget to ask if you still have a problem or a query in mind. I will do my best to help you. If you want to ask about any job of the railway, then comment, I will reply to you as soon as possible.