RRB JE Recruitment 2018: Friends, the Indian Railway is planning to recruit 5620 engineer soon. For this, only candidates having 3 years diploma in Engineering will be invited to submit online application. If you are an Engineer and preparing for Indian Railway Jobs then don’t miss this opportunity. Here, I am going to cover all the details related to vacancy. So, you are requested to read it carefully.
Friends, if you are an engineer then one thing you must know. Today, there is no shortage of engineers in our country. But, there is no work for the engineer. Therefore, more than half of the engineers are sitting unemployed in our country. In such a case, if the railway recruitment board issues a notification for the junior engineer, then there will be great news for these idle sitting engineers. But, this is India. No one here listens to anyone. Here the announcement is made, it is never brought into practice. Therefore, do not believe any thing until it happens.
For almost 2 years, it is being announced that 5620 Junior Engineer (JE) will be recruited by the RRB but no official notification has been issued till now. In such case, unemployed people get nothing except waiting.
Recently, in a newsletter published that Indian Railways will recruit nearly 2.5 lakh employees, including junior engineers. It was named the world’s largest recruitment process. According to that news, it was to be in two stages. The first phase was to start in the month of September but no notifications were released. It is being repeatedly announced only, no notifications are being issued. In such a situation, the candidates preparing are getting scared. Because, the chances of ending their age limit are high. But, there is no concern to the senior officer of our railway, even our government has no worries. Well, let’s Try to know about RRB JE Recruitment 2018 details.
RRB JE Jobs 2018 Details:
Shortly before, it was announced that the Railway Recruitment Board will allow applications for the posts of 5620 Junior Engineers. These sounds have not been changed in the application so far. No new recruitment notice has yet arrived. Therefore, know about 5620 RRB JE Recruitment. Details are given below:
|Name of Organisation||Indian Railway|
|Name of recruiter||RRB|
|Name of Post||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|No. of Post||5620|
|Eligibility||Diploma in Engineering|
|Age Limit||18-32 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs 9300 – 34500 + 4200/-|
|Notification Date||Updated Latter|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Selection||Single Stage Online CBT|
|Notification & Application Details : Click Here|
|Read>>>RRB JE Syllabus 2018|
RRB JE Eligibility:
- Nationality: Candidates, who wish to apply for a Railway Junior Engineer Jobs must be an Indian Nationals. Now the candidate’s details are checked through the Aadhaar card. Therefore, you must have the Aadhaar card. If have not enrolled for the aadhar card then do it as soon as possible.
- Qualification: For this recruitment, Only candidates who have passes Diploma in Engineering (Electrical / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Manufacturing/ Mechatronics / Industrial / Machining / Instrumentation & Control / Tools & Machining / Tools & Die Making / Automobile / Production Engineering) can apply online.
- Age Limit: To be eligible for this post, you must at least 18 years old and not more than 32 years. Relaxation in age will be given as per govt rule.
RRB JE Salary:
As per previous notification, the RRB JE Salary comes under PB- 2, So the basic pay was Rs 9300 – 34500/- plus grade pay Rs 4200/-. After the implementation of 7th Pay commission report, the Basic pay of Junior Engineer will be Rs 35400/-. During training, Junior Engineer will only get Basic pay plus DA. After the completion of Training, JE will get all allowances like TA, DA, HRA etc. So, We can expect salary of Junior Engineer will start from Rs 42000/-.
Examination Fee for the General or OBC candidates is Rs 100/-. Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/Women/ Minorities / PWD are exempted from paying examination fee for RRB JE Jobs 2018. Application or examination fee can be paid online with the help of any bank Debit Card or Credit Card. You can also pay using internet Banking or Mobile Wallet.
RRB JE Application Procedure:
Candidates can apply for a particle post to any RRB only through Online application mode by visiting the website of RRB Concerned. Now-a-Days, submitting application for any vacancy are not a big task. You can submit application within 5 minutes with the help of Internet. If you have Computer, Internet and scanning device then you can submit application from your home else take help of any cyber cafe. Following are the steps involved in submitting application for RRB JE Recruitment 2018:
- First of all, you will have to visit the official website of RRB for which you want to apply.
- After landing on the home page, You will see notification like CEN 01/2018 or CEN 02/2018/ CEN 03/2018.
- Click on that notification and read entire details.
- After reading, you will have to click on “apply online” link.
- Now, a page containg online application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the details and upload photograph, signature and pay examination fee.
- Now, Click on “submit”.
- After that, you RRB JE application will be submitted successfully.
RRB JE Application Status:
Friends, do not forget to know the status of your application after a few days of applying. It is very important to know the status of the application, as it is sometimes canceled due to small mistake. To know the status of the application, you have to go to the official website. After reaching on the official website, you will see, Check application Status link, Click on that link and see your name in the application.
RRB JE Admit Card 2018:
After the announcement of exam date, the RRB Admit card is issued online through the official website of RRB. If you have applied for the Junior Engineer Job then visit the website where you have submitted application and download your RRB JE admit card by submitting application id and password.
Other RRB JE Jobs 2018
Click on the link to know the jobs available in concerned Railway Recruitment Board.
If you have any other question in mind then don’t hesitate to ask. I am here to help you. I will be very happy to answer your question.